Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm Back!

Sorry for disappearing for over a month!  My work life has been crazy, but in a good way.

Back in July I mentioned that I had left my job and was taking a class. I had just started getting calls from recruiters and was setting up some initial interviews. Well, that all progressed quickly and I found myself in final interviews for two different jobs. They were both great companies and I know that I was truly blessed to have such amazing opportunities.

I was ecstatically happy when my favored one offered. It is a contract position, but it is scheduled for 18 months. It is a terrific organization and I am loving it! I have been here 4 weeks now and I am thrilled with the work I am doing.

It has been a little rough getting used to everything. I'm really getting to stretch myself and do new things, but my brain is pretty much fried by the time I get home. So, I decided to take a few weeks off from the blog until I got adjusted.

I am finally settled in and looking forward to getting back to blogging. I have some fun adventures coming up and I can't wait to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. I'd love to hear from you!