Monday, December 15, 2014

Life Lately

I'm sure everyone feels this way (given the season), but holy-cannoli life has been insane lately!  I have neglected this poor little blog terribly.  Luckily, I just found out that my work will be closed between Christmas and New Year, so I can hopefully do some catching up soon.

Since I last posted I have had a birthday!  Some friends were in town, so we went for steaks at Pappas   Bros.  It was so much fun and the food was soooooo good.  If you are ever in the DFW area and craving the best steak money can buy, check them out.  They ain't cheap, but very worth the $$$.

My house has resembled a hospital ward since the week of Thansgiving. First hubby came down with bronchitis and pneumonia. We were just getting him back on his feet when I caught the flu, then developed bronchitis.  You don't even want to think about the amount of hot tea that has been consumed in my home the last few weeks.

We were able to decorate our mantle and hang a wreath before the plague hit. Thank goodness for that or there would be no Christmas cheer in my house at all  I think we will skip the tree this year. Neither one of us has the oomph  to deal with it.

So, that had been my life lately. Have you been up to anything interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. I'd love to hear from you!