Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Texas Comic Fest - Introducing our Media Guests


Texas Comic Fest is coming up this week-end and I am so excited!  This is the first comic con we have hosted and it has been an amazing experience.  I thought I’d take the next few days to tell you a bit about some of our guests and encourage you to come out and meet them.

First thing though, you need to know the when and the where…

Date: June 13, 2015
Hours: 11 AM to 6 PM (VIPs get in at 10:30 AM)
Location: 1165 S Stemmons Frwy, Lewisville, TX 75067
Price: General Admission $15.00, kids under 10 are free*
*With paid adult admission

Today I will introduce you to our fabulous media guests. Come by later this week to meet our comic creators and our pro athletes!
Emilio Rivera – Sons of Anarchy, Gang Related, Next Day Air, Weeds
Mo McRae – Sons of Anarchy, Murder in the First, Wild
Glenn Morshower – 24, Transformers, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Bloodline
Tim Murphy – Sons of Anarchy, Criminal Minds, True Detective (2nd season)
Erin Cahill – Power Rangers Time Force
Jason Faunt – Power Rangers Time Force
Moses J Moseley – The Walking Dead (Michonne’s Pet)
Theshay West – The Walking Dead (Michonne’s Pet)
Michael Koske – The Walking Dead
Santiago Cirilo - The Walking Dead
Michelle Helmeczy – The Walking Dead

Of course, this amazingly talents folks have lots more credits than I could possibly list here.  Come on over to TexasComicFest.com to learn more!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! i have some friends that I think are going to this! I really want to watch SOA btw. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. I'd love to hear from you!