Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Journey of a Thousand Miles

Everyone knows the old saying “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”. Given that I have done three solo road trips of 1,000+ miles in the last month I think I have a few more things to say about the journey of a thousand miles.

A journey of a thousand miles…..

...Is literally (and I do mean literally) a pain in the butt
...Is a whole lot easier with Google Maps
...Is a good excuse to drink way too much caffeine
...Is a whole lot less dull with some good audio books
...Is a good excuse to wear your comfiest clothes and go without makeup
...Is a whole lot easier when your family and your new home are waiting at the end

My Journey

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO TEXAS!! :) I'm glad you are here...and YAY for comfy clothes and no makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. I'd love to hear from you!