Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Good Dog


I have to brag on my sweet little pup, Piglet. She had a vet appointment today for her yearly vaccinations. I promised her that if she was a good girl we would go to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. This dog loves chicken, so it is always my go-to bribe.  She was very good, so we hit the drive-thru on the way home.


Now, you would fully expect that a chicken-loving dog would have been snout first into that bag on the way home. My sweet little girl just curled up in the seat next to the bag all the way home. In fact, she was better behaved than I was  (I couldn't resist sneaking a waffle fry). In case you were wondering, she got to have a whole order of nuggets all to herself.  

Pic taken in parking lot.  Safety first!


Such a good dog!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm impressed!!! My dogs would have ripped that big apart! Good girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. I'd love to hear from you!